Pressure mounts on RBI to cut policy rate, say experts (indiatimes.com)
Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:46:23 GMT – With inflation falling to record low levels and industrial growth slipping to below 2 per cent, bankers and economists feel the pressure has increased on the Reserve Bank to cut benchmark interest rate next month.
- GST to moderate price growth, says Unilever CEO Graeme Pitkethly (indiatimes.com)
- NY to DC in 29 mins: Musk claims US approval for Hyperloop tunnel (indiatimes.com)
- ET Startup Awards: Meet the women who brought in a change (indiatimes.com)
- Flipkart claims to be largest retailer of smartphones (indiatimes.com)
- Newgen may debut with Rs 500-crore issue (indiatimes.com)
- Being strong in digital, we see many opportunities (indiatimes.com)
- This government hub can fix your startup troubles (indiatimes.com)
- Flipkart dishes out ESOPs to Jabong's top staff (indiatimes.com)
- Why tech giants like Google, Amazon are taking help from this startup (indiatimes.com)
- Airbus Ventures will set up India investment arm (indiatimes.com)
[WATCH]: Is it time to rethink austerity?
[WATCH]: The moment the lights went out on MPs – BBC News
[WATCH]: Preventing dementia: Nine tips that could help you stay sharp – BBC News
[WATCH]: Crisis in Madagascar: Sapphires and Lemurs – BBC News
[WATCH]: Fake Obama created using AI video tool – BBC News
[WATCH]: R Kelly denies allegations of holding young women against their will – BBC News
[WATCH]: Barnier: UK must clarify position on a financial settlement for brexit – BBC News
[WATCH]: Storms and flash flooding hit Cornish village – BBC News
[WATCH]: Lipstick under my Burkha: The film that was banned in India- BBC News
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:34:04 GMT – “The need for individual item tax details and HS codes can be done away with for all intra-state retail sales (B2C), this exemption would be required for all retailers without any cap on sales turnover,” Retailers Association of India (RAI) has said.
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:49:54 GMT – Oil-to-telecom conglomerate Reliance Industries Ltd yesterday reported its highest quarterly consolidated net profit of Rs 9,108 crore in three-months to June 30 on the back of higher petrochemical margins and one-time gain from sale of African asset.
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 21:11:34 GMT –
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 04:26:01 GMT – The results were the clearest sign yet that the strategy put in place by Chief Executive Satya Nadella is paying off. He has shifted the company’s focus away from a dying personal computer software business and reinventing it as a provider of cloud computing and subscription-based software.
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 04:04:59 GMT – Stock Markets Live – Key market indices- Sensex and Nifty managed to hold on to moderate gains in Friday’s early trade. The 30-share BSE Sensex opened, up by 131.48 points at 32,035.88 while the broader 50-share NSE Nifty started trading at 9,899.60, up by 26.30 points.
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 03:51:59 GMT –
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 04:40:22 GMT – “Net employee utilisation dropped to 80.3 per cent in the June quarter, from 81.9 per cent, as more employees were released from traditional projects. We will make them future ready”, President & Chief HRO Saurabh Govil said. 2,000 people were released in the first quarter due to automation.
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:30:00 GMT –
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 00:38:03 GMT –
Thu, 20 Jul 2017 17:39:48 GMT –